Motor tune information:
20-25hp 17-21lbs of torque (on a fully stock vehicle.)
Every motor tune comes with a cable that is mated to your vehicle’s VIN.
– Updating factory motor software to the latest version for the life of the vehicle (currently on 241E.)
– Switching between multiple tuning maps with multiple different tuning options. 7min per map switch.
– Returning to stock at any time.
– Valet mode, red line is reduced to 4000RPM with limited power & protection for low octane fuels.
– Diagnosis, the ability to read fault codes from the motor (with description) & clear fault codes on your windows laptop.
– Clear Adaptions.
– ECU recovery for crashed ECUs.
– Optimized torque levels/management
– Optimization of vanos
– Optimized throttle control for non-sport & sport mode (M Mode)
– Servotronics (steering) tuning stiffer steering for better control. (Optional for both sport (m mode) & non sport modes.
– Raised RPM Limiter (optional)
– Speed Limit delete (optional)
– Cold Start Delete (optional)
– Launch control for manual transmission vehicles (optional)
– Ignition timing optimized for octane of fuel for your area (90, 91, 93, 100 and more)
– Exhaust Burble (Optional)
There is no limit to map selections & configurations, for this reason we do not ask what options you like on your map until you receive your tuning equipment. Once you receive your tuning equipment contact firstname.lastname@example.org and instructions will be mailed to you on how to select your desired tuning options.
All sales are final. No returns under any circumstances.
Maximum of 6 maps per VIN/Car. We reverse the right to refuse any map request. By adding this to cart you are agreeing to these terms.
7/2/2017 1:12 AM PST